Fire can be very dangerous. But after a bushfire the plants grow back better than ever.
What you will make
You will make an animation that simulates the fire-regrowth cycle.
What you will need
- A computer capable of running Scratch
- Scratch 3: either online rpf.io/scratchon or offline rpf.io/scratchoff
Offline starter project bit.ly/mhbushfires
What you will learn
• Add code to create clones.
• Add code to change costumes and backgrounds.
• Add code to pick random locations and times.
Additional notes for educators
Here is a link to the completed project https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/450732032/
Check out our blog post for this project with tips, curriculum and supporting material at medium.com/@codeclubau