These are the advanced App Inventor Sushi Cards. In them you’ll learn how to add cool features like location and maps to your Android app.
What you will make
You will make an app that people can use to find accessible places near them and and even have their device open up a map showing the location of a selected place.
What you will learn
- Using Layout Arrangements
- Adding images
- Getting a user’s location
- Showing and hiding elements
- Waiting for lengths of times
- Saving and retrieving online data with other users
- Communicating with other apps
What you will need
- A computer capable of accessing App Inventor
- An internet connection
- An Android phone or tablet