Tips for use
- Copy blank.html, example.html, the images folder and the css folder from the source files to the learner’s machine before using the cards.
- You can also copy the worksheet folder. This contains the PDF and SVG format Sushi Cards.
- It’s a good idea to ensure that file extensions are visible on the target computer.
- Ensure that the learner’s computer has a text editor installed (we recommend Atom). Then give the learner Card 1.
- Be aware that when a learner is attempting one of the “fun exercises” (in a yellow box on some of the cards) they may need help in completing it.