In this project you’ll be making a platform-style game to which you can later add your own levels, powers, and characters.
What you will make
Did you know that having lots and lots of cows contributes to climate change? That’s because cows produce methane, a greenhouse gas, and fart it out. In this game your mission is to catch as much of the methane as you can.
Use the arrow keys to move Pico around. Make sure you don’t crash into the helicopter!
What you will learn
- Cloning sprites
- Using variables inside cloned sprites
- Creating and using My blocks blocks
- Reusing code in several places with My blocks blocks
- Messages to trigger behaviours across sprites
- Using variables to configure your program