Python Intermediate Badge
The owner of this badge has proven their creativity and knowledge of Python by demonstrating principles of the language including:
- Using lists to store variables, as well as common list operations: append, remove, reverse, length.
- Using dictionaries to store key/value pairs
- Using for loops: Repeat some code a number of times, or on a list
- Using Functions: Re-use your code, or someone else’s
- Using Files: Read from, write and append to a text file
To earn this badge the applicant must first have been awarded the Python Beginner Badge. This can be shown by either of the following:
- Completing the official CoderDojo Python Sushi (intermediate) cards. [http://kata.coderdojo.com/wiki/Intermediate_Python]
- Writing a program that demonstrates their knowledge of the principles above.